Top bar classic Zapotec frog . One of the most enduring motifs in all of Oaxacan Woodcarving. Yesenia's lavish attention to geoglyphic hand painted patterns is astounding. A cornerstone to any collection that lasts a lifetime.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" L x 2 1/2" wide (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.