Xuana is a unique Mixtec-Zapotec feline with an impressive level of detail and scope. Named for a Zapotec ancestor, this cat is crafted with traditional family touches, and each individual motif has its own distinctive style.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 2 1/2" Tall x 3" Long (Miniature)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.