Gracious grapes commingle with leafy greens. Ornate Mixtec and Zapotec geoglyphic designs. Griselda's most ornate single piece carving tier. A level of detail that exceeds most others in conventional Arrazola painting techniques. Splendid refinements.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 7 1/2" L x 5" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.