Moving along anteater in a theme of mahogany browns, purples, indigos, and oranges. Angel's anteaters are eloquent and expressive. Superbly contoured and softly shaped. This is a very nice sized medium to large scale piece. A sublime sculpture that has it all for a great price. This unique Oblong Anteater sculpture captures the essence of this majestic creature in stunning detail, perfect for any collector.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 10" L x 5 1/2" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.