Twisting tall blue otter with striking yellow undersides and glass marbles for eyes. Arsenio's glossy finished pieces have been a hallmark of Arrazola since the 1970's. At nearly a foot tall this expressive nutria works magic with just blue, red, yellow and white. This large sculpture is a single piece carving.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one carving with deep red marbles inserted into eyes
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions approx. 11 1/2" tall x 6" L (Tall-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.