The works of the Fuentes family are rich in color variation and eye grabbing patterns. This armadillo showcases all Zeny's originality in one sculpture. Nicely weighted medium sized piece with only the ears removable.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in One Carving with Removable Ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx 5" L x 5" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.