Gleaming copal wood is masterfully sculpted by Edilberto into the shape of a toad, decorated with an intricate patchwork of swampy green florals. This amphibian is positioned in a leaping motion, contentedly jumping through the low gravity it is accustomed to. A truly captivating piece of artwork, this medium-sized sculpture boasts 14 toes in total--sure to pique the interest of even the most discerning connoisseur.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 4" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.