Beautiful single piece copal wood carved toad decorated in a patchwork of swamp green flora. Edilberto can sculpt his amphibians in every observable posture and this one mimics the low gravity jumps top heavy toads are known for. Very appealing high quality medium sized work 14 toes total.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 8" L x 4" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.