Endearing little elephant of La Union in grays, oranges, and greens. The unique appeal of this villages pieces is that they have remained the same in construction and design for over fifty years.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• All In One Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x 2 1/2" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.