On the blue horn, plaid tee, and a proud comb. Standout Rooster bard also looks sharp in duos and trios. Clever colour combos and top-notch sculpting to boot. Martin, Justo's lad, is a famed festival figurine. These fresh gallery gems are way bigger and burlier than the former festivos. These bold, beautiful pieces instantly become the centerpiece of your decor - whether in a single showstopper or artful array.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 3 1/2" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.