On the blue saxophone, green checkered shirt, and a prominent comb. Standalone Rooster musician also looks great in duo's and trios. Uncanny color scheme combinations and equally skilled shaping to match. Martin the son of Justo is a legend in festival figurines. These new gallery favorites are significantly larger and heavier than the festivos before.
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 3 1/2" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.