Owls are the messengers between the living and the divine in the Pre-Columbian world and have always been honoured. This San Pedro Cajonos owl sits atop a regal perch. Variegated feather patterns in white, blonde, and tan. The owl and it's wings remove from the tree branch for easy shipping.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Oaxacan Carving made from alpine Zompantle wood
• Four Piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 9" tall x 7 1/2" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.