Rising cacti yield flowers that tantalize and invigorate the parakeets they feed on, inspiring artworks like this one. Carved from one block of wood with vibrant and intricate coloration.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
Dimensions 6" tall x 3" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.