Speckled morning dove with endless painted feather patterns. Rocio's depth of micro fine dots require reading glasses to see all of the hand precision detail. Eye catching magentas highlight and balance this terrific single piece sculpture.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x 4" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.