Classic seated coyote howling is one of the most iconic motifs in Oaxacan Woodcarving. Antonio Carrillo's is renowned for bold and big renditions. A medium to larged sized sculpture robust in form and bold in pure color choices of red, white, blue. Antonio's pieces are for collectors who prefer larger pieces at a smaller piece price.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 3/4" tall x 6" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.