Antonio Carrillo's classic coyote howling sculpture, a renowned Oaxacan Woodcarving motif, is treasured for its impressive, large form and beautiful red, white, and blue colors. Those seeking sizable pieces at an affordable price will appreciate his artwork.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 3/4" tall x 6" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.