Pavos both wild and domestic are seen around La Union yet only a few artists even portray them as sculptured figurines. Reynaldo Santiago does a brilliant job at capturing the endearing qualities with turquoise greens and blues.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All In One Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" deep x 3" wide x 3 1/2" tall (small-medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.