Flaunting a vivid, fiery red hue, this lively goat is dressed in dapper coveralls and a regal purple shirt. Martin's work - published in several books and widely celebrated for decades - has become a cornerstone in any collection.
This trailblazer's zoomorphic array of musical maestros have, over the years, featured in many publications on Mexico's Folk Art, and become quintessential festival figurines.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one carving the drum is attached
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7 1/2" tall x 5" deep (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.