Some small carvings have all the complexities of larger pieces and this coyote is one such example. An unendurable array of woven Navajo patterns to spellbind they eye on a curved coyote that seems to be reaching for the moon.
• Ingeniously Hand Carved
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Navajo Style Painting Technique
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 4 1/2" L (small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.