Revered in old world Oaxaca and the few artists who carve them have very unique approaches to how they are sculpted. Lauro's stallions are pulsing with power. Husband and wife duo Lauro and Griselda put forth some of the best carved and painted copal carvings in Arrazola today. This is a large sized work impressive at any angle.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Single Piece Carving With Removable Tail
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 11" L x 7" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.