Mitico Bear showcases a combination of Mixtec and Zapotec geoglyphic designs, with unique fluorography and intricate themes. Masterfully crafted by Margarito, this Arrazola painting technique renders spectacular detail and refinement in the ever-evolving Zapotec geometric designs. Our customers can purchase this magnificent piece for a price far less than $200, given the quality of detail and refinement.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 6 1/2" L x 5" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.