Fanciful pavo real in aquamarine greens offset by cornflower blues. Every artist who can do a peacock has an entirely different approach and Rocio is no exception. This piece has an almost Dr. Seuss profile to it.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with nine removable feathers
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 1/2" tall x 6" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.