Purple and red flower patch skunk painted in a dazzling menagerie of floral themes. The Ojeda's are the foremost authority on this uniquely different approach to Oaxacan design. Alberto Jimenez is the brother of Maria and you seldom see his name on pieces like this one signed here.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Removable Tail for Easy Shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Floral Surreal San Martin Style Brush Artistry
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 6" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.