This ethereal rabbit avatar could be mistaken for a divine Easter figure! A fusion of religious symbolism from the ages, this intricately-carved figurine is a museum-grade piece with meticulous detailing. Avelino's finesse is unparalleled in the 21st century, making this an awe-inspiring masterpiece!
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with two removable ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 9 1/2 tall x 6" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.