Angelic avatar rabbit could be mistaken for the patron saint of Easter. An amalgamation of religious motifs throughout the ages animal headed deities go back to antiquity. This is impeccable all in one carved figurine showcasing Avelino's museum quality finesse. Subtle details and a level of TLC few other carvers have in the 21st century make this a masterpiece.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body with two removable ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 9 1/2 tall x 6" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.