The Tribus Mixes' woodcarvings made their debut at select Oaxacan art festivals in the late 90's. Surrounded by other carvers, their pieces were instantly recognizable for their striking originality in style, hue, and structure. This mesmerizing snail boasts a tactile paint pattern that can be felt with your fingertips, an utterly sublime experience.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Removable Horns for Easy shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from aguacatillos Wood
• Originating from Tribus Mixes studio in Oaxaca city
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Medium sized textured relief painting
Dimensions Approx. 9" L x 6" tall (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.