Sea turtle richly detailed in juicy violets and electrifying purple hues. Jose Olivera pieces are some of the most consistently high quality and evolving pieces in the art of Oaxacan wood carving. A composition of floral blooms, infinite orbs, and sharp accents. A contextual treasure of oceanic originality in a small sized sculpture.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Fastidiously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Single piece carving with removable tail for safe shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x 3 1/2" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.