Tantalizingly crafted and dynamic in vivid violets and royal purples, this sea turtle sculpture designed by Jose Olivera will bring an opulent flair to any abode. Dynamic in its detail, this piece showcases intricate floral blooms, celestial orbs, and sharp accents, making it a contextual masterpiece of aquatic originality on a diminutive scale.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Fastidiously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Single piece carving with removable tail for safe shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x 3 1/2" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.