Formidable tusks, angled ears, & a contoured nose snout mark this Razorback wild boar as a sizable & imposing piece. Grays add a frosting of subtle tonal overtones, providing a beautiful contrast to its auburn ears & ice blue eyes. Meticulously sanded & painted to perfection.
• Carved by Hand and Conscientiously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Body Carving with Removable Tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 9 1/2" L x 6 3/4" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.