Red Dragon demonstrates a remarkable amalgamation of Mixtec and Zapotec geoglyphic designs, the work of Margarito's masterful hands. His surpassing skill in the Arrazola painting technique yields a wealth of rich fluorography and interlacing motifs. Marvel at the myriad of Zapotec patterns and refined detailing, ever evolving in their beauty. This exceptional craftsmanship is sure to bring a timeless, unique, and aesthetically pleasing touch to any home or workplace.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Multi Piece Carving, Body, Wings, Ears, Horns
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 6 1/2" tall x 6 1/2" L (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.