Snazzy hot red contrasting shell box turtle playing brass cymbals. Martin is the inventor of the finest festival figurines celebrated in many publications on Mexico's Folk Art. His works have gradually evolved over a 40+ year time span and highly sought out collectors pieces. Martin has truly perfected the craft, leaving behind a legacy of top-notch festival figures with intricate detail and vivid colors. They are sure to make a statement and bring a unique touch to any space.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one carving with removable horns and ears
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 7" tall x 4" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.