The Xuana family is renowned for its remarkable musicians. Every family member has their own distinct style and area of expertise. Martin's musical cats exhibit soft edges, intricate tails, and endearing expressions. Intricately crafted details and smartly executed color palettes complete the look.
Tambor Cat is an instrument that strums the heartstrings of art lovers everywhere. With its vibrant colors and sweet melodies, it'll bring a touch of whimsy and joy to any home. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Timeless Collectable Keepsake Made By Humans Who Dream Big
Dimensions 6 1/2" L x 5" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.