A surreal candy crimson and azure wild bird inside a dream. Regal long tailed pheasant by Carlos Morales with distinctive plumage. This is a large and finely perfected avian down to it's elongated tail feathers. Very distinctive and eye catching all the way around.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions approx. 12" L x 9" tall (Large-Long)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.