Jose Olivera exemplifies the most complete approach to carving and painting. From the densest varieties of copal wood he sands and shapes flawlessly. The endless variety of colors and patterns compete with other artists work three times the price. For a hand crafted Zapotec figurines at a an accessible price look no further. These pieces fall between the small and medium sized scale.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Fastidiously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Single piece carving with removable tail for safe shipping
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 4 1/2" tall (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.