Globular pig with striking red flowers on a black backdrop that make them pop. Every color logically compliments this piece with gold tail to blue and white geometric patterns along the back. A finely painted perfection in piggy design.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Single Piece Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from encino Wood
• Originating from Tribus Mixes studio in Oaxaca city
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Small sized textured relief painting
Dimensions Approx. 3" L x 3" wide (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.