Gorgeous globe-shaped piggie boasting bright red blooms over a dashing black background that makes 'em really stand out. Every hue is perfectly coordinated with a gilded tail and blue/white geo artistry along its back. A masterpiece of pig-tastic painting!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Single Piece Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from encino Wood
• Originating from Tribus Mixes studio in Oaxaca city
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Small sized textured relief painting
Dimensions Approx. 3" L x 3" wide (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.