Magnificent Ruby Angel hand-crafted from a single piece of wood with exquisite flower and star patterns. Notable details including toes, fingers, robe folds and feathery edges lend a regal air to this divinely-crafted copal wood masterpiece.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Pernicketily Painted by Hand
• Chiseled Single Block Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from Treasured Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Puritanically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4 1/2" tall x 3" wide (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.