Luck forever favors those yearning for rain in Oaxacan rural areas. Red toad adorning vivid tulip blooms and brilliant orange orbs. Unique sculpture - its feet and toes separately formed - is remarkably singular. Absolute pinnacle of pond excellence.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• Single Piece Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" L x 3" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.