This exotic Satsuma Snail boasts an enticing blend of orange and lilac pigments, perfect for any connoisseur captivated by the captivating creatures of Port Wahakaa. This singularly-crafted mollusk is a miniature marvel, sure to delight even the most daring collector.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Uniquely Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 5" L x 3" tall (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.