Extraordinary medium-sized musical Diablo featuring a cheery canary-yellow saxophone. Fantastic color combos and impeccable detailing akin to the works of master artisan Justo's son, Martin. A legend in festival figurines!
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with Removable Instrument
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 5" deep (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.