For many years, we've scoured the world for exceptional art pieces. But none can compare to this ‘wow’ trio of musicians featuring the seahorse saxophone canary. Xuana artisans are so proud of the unique designs that they keep them a secret from other village artisans. This special artistry is often reserved for the women in the family, elevating their work to an even higher tier. In many villages, only the most skilled artists get to make such lavish creations.
• Carved by Hand with Simple Tools
• Thoroughly Sanded to a Porcelain Finish
• Painstakingly Painted by Hand
• Confidently Signed by the Artist
• Veritable Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in One Carving with Removable seahorse flute
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Museum Grade One of a Kind Mexican Folk A
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 7" tall (medium-large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.