Several shades of green owl. Mysterious moss hues merge with glowing emerald undertones complimented with patterned glyphs and pictographic designs. Wonderful hand held single piece sculpture hand sized with swirling whirling saucer eyes.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single block of wood carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 2" wide (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.