This majestic deer is a noteworthy example of Tribus Mixes craftsmanship. In a regal, ever watchful pose, it is lavishly adorned with shining silver spheres and an array of striking violet, orange, and grey hues. Its beauty makes it an ideal choice for the sophisticated collector.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• All in one carving with removable antlers, ears and tail
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from willow wood
• Originating from Tribus Mixes studio in Oaxaca city
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Textured tactile relief painting style
Dimensions Approx. 9" tall x 7" L x 5" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.