About one-tenth of wild red foxes are melanistic, the genetic condition in which dark-colored pigment melanin develops in the skin. Flecks of fur that range from completely black, to dark with abundant silver-tipped hairs scattered throughout. Fluid flowing masterwork carved from a single piece of Copal wood..
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving with Removable Tail for Easy Shipping
• Origin of This Carving is the village Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Museum Grade Masterwork Top Tier Piece
Dimensions Approx. 11" L x 5 1/2" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.