Xuana family's master craftsmanship is evident in the intricately crafted animalitos for study, with Martin's signature designs taking center stage. Demand for these pieces has been remarkable, often leading to long wait times, which have proven to be well worth the effort.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Diligently Painted by Hand
• Two Piece Carving
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from Treasured Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Puritanically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 3" tall x 1/2" wide (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.