Strange and beautiful mermaid skeleton beckoning sailors to the rocks to sink their boats. Sirenas aka mermaids are celebrated throughout the world. Avelino the master of strange twists makes this one a skeleton for the day of the dead.
• Carved by Hand and Sanded with Traditional Tools
• Delicately detailed hand painted
• Proudly Signed by the Artist
• Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• All in one piece creation
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Authentic Handmade Folk Art from Oaxaca Mexico
Dimensions approx. 7" L x 5" tall (small-medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.