Calixto Santiago is a one-of-a-kind inventor of aniline and acrylic painting. His vision stands alone, apart from the familiar motifs of his neighbors and even his own. This Reaper Calixto Skeleton is his take on The Nightmare Before Christmas with hat and sickle, ready to harvest and wait for the holidays!
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Unique mix of Aniline dye and Acrylic paint
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Timeless Traditional Oaxacan Festival Themed Figurine
• Origin of this piece is the village of La Union
Dimensions Approx. 5" tall x 5" deep (small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.