A yellow devil mandolin with vivid blue coloring, achieved through aniline dyeing, offers vivid velvety hues. This form of dyeing is highly challenging and requires expertise in precision and control. Few skilled artisans practice this aniline painting, creating timeless, museum-grade collectables with unique personalities.
This mandolin has been carefully crafted with attention to detail to create a truly stunning instrument. It's ideal for classical, jazz, and bluegrass players looking to add a unique touch to their sound.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Unique mix of Aniline dye and Acrylic paint
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Timeless Traditional Oaxacan Festival Themed Figurine
• Origin of this piece is the village of La Union
Dimensions Approx. 6" tall x 3 1/2" wide (Small-Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.