A vivacious, colorful Highland songbird chiseled from firm ocote wood. Javier's creations have built-in stands, boasting an inspiring cobalt and a passionate, scarlet hue - bound to make any day brighter. A satisfactorily sizabled sculpture that exudes optimism.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Distinctively Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Genuine Oaxacan Carving made from Ocote wood of the Sierra Madre
• All in one piece carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Pedro Cajonos
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5" L x x 6" tall (medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.