Sophisticated party going cat drinking a Corona in an outfit that would make the 80's cast of the Cosby Show jealous with envy. Nahuals are feared by the Indians of North America but in Mexico the traditional way is to adapt and add humor. This is an impeccable all in one carved figurine showcasing Avelino's museum quality finesse. Subtle details and a level of TLC few other carvers have in the 21st century make this a special masterpiece.
• Carved by Hand and Meticulously Sanded
• Tenaciously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Body
• Origin of This Carving is the village of La Union
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 6 1/2 tall x 3" wide (Medium)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.