Girthy sized Sylvan Turtle boasts of Mixtec and Zapotec geoglyphic designs, thanks to the accomplished artistry of Margarito. This Arrazola style of painting technique showcases an extraordinary level of detail and complexity, with splendid refinements in the carving as well.
• Unequivocally Carved by Hand and Skillfully Sanded
• Assiduously Painted With Brushes
• Signed by the Artist
• Bona fide Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Distinguished Indian Heritage One of a Kind Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 6 1/2" L x 4 1/2" wide (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.