Imposing statuesque Ocelot. A rainforest cat that sizes between a bobcat and a cougar. The most famous Oaxacan carver of all and considered the very first Manuel Jimenez has a legacy that continues. Grandson Armando, brother to Moises carries the torch of their celebrated unique creative style of soft striking sculptures. Wife and partner Antonia co-created this piece doing the painting while Armando carved.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Masterfully Painted by Hand
• Single piece body with removable tail
• Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 5" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.