The imposing statuesque Ocelot, a rainforest feline that falls between a bobcat and cougar in size, is renowned for the works of the first Manuel Jimenez and his legacy lives on through his grandson Armando and brother Moises. These siblings carry the legacy of their celebrated, unique, soft-striking sculptures. Armando handled the carving, while his wife and partner Antonia co-created this piece with her painting.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Masterfully Painted by Hand
• Single piece body with removable tail
• Signed by the Artist
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
Dimensions Approx. 6" L x 5" tall (Medium-Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.