Sharply detailed statuesque cat adorned in triangles, flowers, and glyphs. An unorthodox coloration of a stone blue as the base allows the other colors to pop. A very unique look that Roberta has mastered over decades of evolving her technique.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single piece carving with removable tail
• Origin of This Carving is the village of San Martin Tilcajete
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 4" tall x 4" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.