At various seasonal carnivals devil masks and mezcal treat the carousers. Marvelous masked festivo with bottle of Mezcal. Martin the son of Justo is a legend in festival figurines inventions from the observations of village life. Justo's son Martin is a master of folk figurine craftsmanship, toting a bottle of mezcal and a devil mask that's sure to bring the fun wherever you and your crew go!
• Hand Carved and methodically Sanded
• Scrupulously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the artist
• All in one carving with removable bottle
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village San Martin
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions Approx. 5 1/2" tall x 3" wide (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.