Symbol of the southwest the roadrunner is one of the most impressive birds to watch in action. This blue variant is rich in Zapotec design. Single piece carving with fluidity of form. Priced less than the blue variant because this one is not signed.
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 4" tall x 5" L (small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.