The southwestern roadrunner is an awe-inspiring bird to witness in motion! This stunning blue variant is adorned with intricate Zapotec design, featuring a single-piece carving of exquisite artistry. Experience the elegance of this piece - all for a price lower than the blue variant!
• Entirely Carved by Hand and Masterfully Sanded
• Meticulously Artisan Painted
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Single Piece Carving
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
Dimensions 4" tall x 5" L (Small)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.