Ramirez and Morales are the last names of some of the most impressive Oaxacan carvings in it's origin village of Arrazola. This Sun Ray Elephant is a celebration of Zapotec fused with the newer finer Navajo theme seen in recent years. This is a real dynamo of a piece in both it's carving and painting.
• Hand Carved and Meticulously Sanded
• Punctiliously Painted by Hand
• Signature Signed by the Artists
• Authentic Oaxacan Carving made from prized Copal Wood
• Ingeniously Carved from a Single Piece of Wood
• Origin of This Carving is the village of Arrazola
• Ascetically One of a Kind Celebrated Mexican Folk Art
• Top Tier Quality Piece
• Floral Tapestry Brush Artistry
• Zapotec Patterned Brush Artistry
• Navajo Design Style Accents
Dimensions Approx. 10" L x 4" tall (Large)
Since 1998 Port Wahakaa has been shipping Oaxacan Woodcarvings worldwide. See our recent reviews.